16 Dongxu 01: Announcement of 2020 Interest Payment of Dongxu Group Co., Ltd.
Dongxu Group Co., Ltd. Announcement of Interest Payment in 2020 for the First Phase of Corporate Bonds in 2020
The 2016 first issue of Dongxu Group Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the “current bond”) issued by Dongxu Group Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the “Issuer”) on January 18, 2016 will be held in January 2020. On the 18th (in the event of a statutory holiday or rest day, it will be postponed to the first working day thereafter) to pay interest from January 18, 2019 to January 17, 2020 (hereinafter referred to as "the current year"), as a guarantee The smooth payment of interest has facilitated the timely receipt of interest by investors. The relevant matters are now announced as follows:
I. Basic Information of the Bonds
1. Issuer: Dongxu Group Co., Ltd.
2. Name of the bond: Dongxu Group Co., Ltd. 2016 first phase of corporate bonds (referred to as " 16 Dongxu 01 ", code: 136160.SH).
3. Types of bonds and maturity: The current bond is a 5-year fixed interest rate product, with the issuer's option of raising the coupon rate and the option of investor resale at the end of the third year.
4. Issuance: RMB 100 billion.
5. Remaining scale: 997 million yuan
6. Bond form: Real-name book-entry corporate bonds . The bonds subscribed by investors are kept in the custody account opened by the registration institution. After the issuance of bonds in this period, the subscribers of the bonds may carry out operations such as the transfer and pledge of bonds in accordance with the regulations of the relevant competent authority.
7. Bond interest rate: The coupon rate of the current bond is fixed within the first 3 years of the maturity period and is 6.84%. At the end of the third year, the issuer decided to raise the coupon rate for the next two years to 7.50% and remained unchanged.
8. Interest calculation method: single interest is used to calculate the interest on an annual basis, no compound interest is calculated, and no interest is calculated after the due date.
9. Interest-bearing period: The interest-bearing period of the current bond is from January 18, 2016 to 2021 1
On the 17th. If the investor waives the resale option, the interest bearing period of the current bond will be from 2016
From January 18, 2014 to January 17, 2021; if investors partially exercise the resale option, the interest-bearing period of the resale of some bonds will be from January 18, 2016 to January 17, 2019, without resale The interest-bearing period of some bonds is from January 18, 2016 to January 17, 2021; if investors fully exercise the resale option, the interest-bearing period is from January 18, 2016 to January 17, 2021.
10. Repayment of principal and interest: The bonds in this period use single interest to calculate interest on an annual basis, without compound interest. During the interest-bearing period of the bonds, the interest is paid once a year and the principal is repaid once due. The last period of interest is paid along with the payment of the principal. If the investor waives the resale option, then in 2021 1
Redeem the principal once on May 18; if the investor partially or fully exercises the resale option, the principal of the resale of some bonds will be redeemed on January 18, 2019.
Redeemed on January 18, 2021. In case of statutory holidays or rest days, it will be postponed to the first
11. Value date: The value date of the bond is the first day of issue. Value date is 2016
On January 18, 2011, January 18 of each year within the duration of the bond is the value date of the interest-bearing year.
12. Interest payment date: The interest payment date of this bond is January each year from 2016 to 2021.
18th. If the investor waives the resale option, the interest payment date of this bond is from 2016 to
January 18 each year in 2021; if the investor partially or fully exercises the resale option, the interest payment date for the resale of some bonds is January 18 each year from 2016 to 2019; The interest date is January 18 each year from 2016 to 2021. In case of statutory holidays or
The rest days will be postponed to the first working day thereafter, and no additional interest will be calculated during the postponement period.
13. Maturity date: The maturity date of the current bond is January 18, 2021. If the investor exercises the resale option, the maturity date of the part of the resale bond will be January 18, 2019.
14. Redemption date: The redemption date of the current bond is January 18, 2021; if the investor exercises the resale right, the redemption date of some of its bonds will be January 18, 2019. In case of statutory holidays or rest days, it will be postponed to the next working day, and no additional interest will be calculated during the postponement period.
15. Redemption amount of principal and interest: The amount of interest paid to investors on the current interest payment date of the current bond is the product of the total coupon amount of the current bond held by the investor as of the close of the interest registration date and the corresponding annual coupon rate; The amount of principal and interest paid to investors on a daily basis is the interest on the last period of the bond held by the investor as of the close of the redemption registration date and the principal amount of the total face value of the bond held.
16. Payment method: The payment of the principal and interest of the current bond will be based on the list of bond holders in accordance with the relevant regulations of the securities registration agency. The payment method of the principal and interest and other specific arrangements shall be handled in accordance with the relevant regulations of the securities registration agency.
17. Interest and principal redemption registration date: The interest and principal redemption registration date of the current bond will be implemented in accordance with the relevant regulations of the Shanghai Stock Exchange and the registered company.
18. Guarantees: The bonds are unsecured.
19. Credit Ratings and Credit Rating Agencies: Following the credit rating of United Credit Rating Co., Ltd., the issuer's principal long-term credit rating is BBB, and the credit rating of the current bond is BBB.
Second, the current bond interest payment situation
1. This year's interest calculation period: January 18, 2019 to January 17, 2020. Interest on bonds that are overdue will not be accrued separately.
3. Registration date of creditor's rights: The registration date of the creditor's rights of this year's bonds is January 17, 2020
day. As of the market close in the afternoon on that day, investors in the Shanghai Stock Exchange of the current bond will enjoy the current year's interest on the bond balance recorded in the escrow account.
4. Actual interest payment date: January 20, 2020.
Third, interest payment methods
1. The Company and the Shanghai Branch of China Securities Depository and Clearing Co., Ltd. signed an agreement on commissioning bond redemption and interest exchange, and commissioned China Securities Depository and Clearing Co., Ltd. Shanghai Branch to perform bond redemption and interest exchange. The company will pay the full amount of the interest on the bonds to the bank account designated by the Shanghai Branch of China Securities Depository and Clearing Corporation Limited two trading days prior to the current redemption date.
2. After receiving the payment, Shanghai Branch of China Securities Depository and Clearing Co., Ltd.
The bond interest is paid to the corresponding redemption institution ( securities company or other institution approved by Shanghai Branch of China Securities Depository and Clearing Corporation Limited) through the fund settlement system, and the investor receives the bond interest from the redemption institution.
4. Levy of interest income tax on bonds in the current period
(I) Explanation on the collection of corporate bond interest income tax from individual investors
According to the "Personal Income Tax Law of the People's Republic of China" and other relevant tax regulations and documents, individual investors in the current bond are subject to income tax on the personal interest income of corporate bonds . The individual income tax on the bond interest will be withheld and paid by the redemption agencies and paid directly to the tax department where the redemption agencies are located. The personal income tax collection of the bonds is explained as follows:
Taxpayer: an individual investor in the bonds;
Object of taxation: interest income of the current bond;
Taxation rate: according to the amount of interest
Taxation link: Individual investors are deducted once by the redemption institution when they receive interest from the redemption institution;
Withholding agent: the redemption agencies responsible for the interest payment of this bond;
The collection and management department of the bond interest tax of the current period: the taxation department where each redemption institution is located.
(II) Explanation on the collection of corporate income tax on non-resident enterprises
The "Notice Concerning Value-added Tax Policies on Corporate Income Tax for Overseas Institutions Investing in Domestic Bond Markets" issued on
As of the date, corporate income tax and value-added tax are temporarily exempted for bond interest income obtained by foreign institutions investing in the domestic bond market. The scope of the above-mentioned temporary exemption from corporate income tax does not include the bond interest obtained by an institution or place established by a foreign institution within the territory that is actually associated with that institution or place.
V. Relevant parties
1. Issuer: Dongxu Group Co., Ltd.
Address: Lin 5 Hospital, No. 23, Fuxing Road, Haidian District, Beijing
Contact: Yang Li
Postal code: 100036
2. Lead Underwriter: Morgan Stanley Huaxin Securities Co., Ltd.
Contact address: 75 Shanghai World Financial Center, 100 Century Avenue, Pudong New District, Shanghai
Contact: Jiang Weiping
Postal Code: 200120
3. Custodian: China Securities Depository and Clearing Corporation Ltd. Shanghai Branch
Address: China Insurance Building, 166 Lujiazui East Road, Pudong New District, Shanghai
Postal Code: 200120
(No text below this page)